Friday 15 August 2014

Journey Through The Past 41 : Lee Clayton : Naked Child

I bought this record on the recommendation of Colin Morris from Colin Morris Records in 1980.  It has a big import sticker on it so that means that I paid over the odds for it.  Never mind because it is a bloody good record.  I still know bugger all about him but I play the album regularly.

Today I came across copies of the two other albums he recorded for Capitol after this, second hand, at prices probably less than I paid for Naked Child 34 years ago.  Happy Camper!!

I am looking forward to hearing them when I get back to Suva but in the meantime I thought I would share this gem.


There are a number of outstanding tracks including I Ride Alone, A little Cocaine, 1000 Years / Sexual Moon and Saturday Night Special.  That is just about the whole damned album.    

No comments:

Post a Comment