Saturday 7 March 2015

Recent Additions : The Felice Brothers : Favorite Waitress

I actually picked Favorite Waitress  up when we were in the US last year.  We also managed to knock two things off the wishlist at the sametime when Jan and I saw them at Tipitinas in New Orleans.  A small gig at a famous club that I always wanted to get to.  It was especially good as I managed to chat to some of the band after the show. Then we bumped into them at breakfast the next morning.  I see they played in Auckland last week.  I arrived this weekend and missed

I think I have all their widely released album plus a couple of extras available via their websites.  Not all of them are that good.

But this one is great - best album since the great The Felice Brothers perhaps - although I do really like Yonder is the The Clock.

Some great songs in Cherry LicoriceBird on a Broken WingNo Trouble and Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment